"It is not how you pick your nose that counts, it is where you stick the booger"

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Commitment to Literary Excellence

Ladies and Gentleman, as you probably have noticed (and will), most of the entries in my blog range from long to LONG to VERY LONG to WTF?? However, I would ask you not to run away intimidated solely by the sheer amount of words. Take your time and try to read one or two posts from beginning to end. If the parts you read (this part does not count) do not strike you as either funny, entertaining, intelligent, thought provoking or worth reading, please feel free to forget about this blog completely. Maybe my style of writing simply does not suit your palate.

But most people, I think, will find the entries here to be worth reading, despite their voluminous nature. So, give it a shot. Summon all your courage and try to read one from start to finish. I will only put my craziest, funniest, and bizarre ramblings and stories. And I am committed on putting only the best materials here.

Blazing Redfish

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bravo redfish! *standing applause*

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home